Post in evidenza

LA VOLONTA' DI DIO E' L'AMORE SANTO

  http://www.holylove.org/way_to_heaven.php     1° gennaio 2015 - Solennità della Beata Vergine Maria , M adre di Dio La...

martedì 25 febbraio 2014

MESSAGGI VARI

September 3, 2012  
  
      Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Always carry a spirit of forgiveness in your heart, for forgiveness begets unity and peace. Remember St. Joseph's words to you yesterday. If you are not for unity, you are for disunity."

"It is very often the enemy of your salvation that suggests to you the faults of others. This becomes a self-righteous spirit. If you do not carry in your heart a ready forgiving spirit, it is easily the inspiration of disunity."

"Be ready to pray for those in whom you see obvious error. These could be prominent leaders or your next door neighbor. When you pray for those in error, you are not accepting their error but praying for their reconciliation with the Truth."   
 
 
 
July 1, 2012
Sunday Service - The Triumph of the United Hearts both in Hearts and in the World; Unity in Families
St. Joseph is here and says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"My brothers and sisters, tonight I have come once again to remind families to be united in the Divine Will of the Eternal Father. The only way to do this is to live in Holy Love. In this way, you will accept God's Will in every present moment with a loving heart; and that is the first step."

"Tonight I'm imparting to you my Fatherly Blessing."        
 
November 6, 2011  
   St. Joseph is here and says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Tonight, my brothers and sisters, I am asking each family to place devotion to the United Hearts at the center of their family's spirituality; for this journey is the sure path to personal holiness and salvation."

"Tonight I am glad to impart to you my Fatherly Blessing."       

 
 
March 19, 2012  
         Feast of St. Joseph

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. St Joseph is standing in front of Jesus, only smaller, and the United Hearts Image is in front of St. Joseph.

Jesus says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." St. Joseph says: "Praise be to Jesus."

St. Joseph: "The Lord has brought me here tonight with a special request. This Image of the United Hearts is a visual of the new and last Marian Dogma. Jesus desires that everyone pray from the heart that this Dogma is realized within this Pope's Pontificate."

"We're blessing you."        
 
March 28, 2011  
  
      Isaac (guardian angel) says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"I have been sent to tell you that St. Joseph's Fatherly Blessing carries with it the grace to be more childlike. It, too, can be extended from person to person just like the other blessings."       

   
February 2, 2014  
   St. Joseph is here. He says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"My brothers and sisters, I come to you tonight as Joseph - Terror of Demons. I come to bring attention to the ways Jesus is maligned in the Real Presence. As His Foster Father, I protected Him in the First Tabernacle - the Womb of Mary, Most Holy. I desire to protect Him still in every Tabernacle from disrespect and disbelief."

"Families could be reunited and strengthened if they made holy hours together. The demons do not want this made known, and try to discourage it. Pay Him homage as He deserves."

"Tonight I ask that you pray often for respect of life in the womb, and respect for the True Presence in the Tabernacles of the world."

"Tonight I'm extending to you my Fatherly Blessing."       
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento